At-home Chef Kitchen Remodel
We created a modern chef-style kitchen in a compact space while maintaining the existing footprint within the home.
The new design incorporated our client’s personal style preference, Modern Farmhouse, into their remodeled kitchen. We moved the cooking surface from the island and created a unique custom wood hood focal point, functional layout, and approachable homey feeling.
- Professional style range and decorative hood
- Built-in microwave drawer that faces range
- Maintained existing hardwood flooring
Our clients are looking to enhance their modern style with a farmhouse sink, two-toned cabinetry, black fixtures, and more storage.
Modern design for a chef and expanded counter space
- Upgraded modern appliances
- Increased countertop space and storage within a small footprint
- Replaced small pantry with two large cabinet pantries flanking the refrigerator
Custom wood hood with steel strapping from Hoodsly
MSI Quartz, Carrara Morro
Tile Bar Castle Hazy Trail, 3”x12” subway tile
Perimeter | Fabuwood, Galaxy Frost
Island | Fabuwood, Galaxy Horizon
Top Knobs Hilmont Cabinet Pulls in Satin Black finish
Maintained existing hardwood floors
Miseno Galleria Pre-Rise kitchen faucet in flat black finish
Signature Hardware Risinger 30” single basin farmhouse sink in black finish